M-K 38 Pneumatic Coil Nailer
- 19mm ring shank nails for hardboard and 4mm ply.
- 22mm ring shank nails for 6mm ply.
- 28mm ring shank nails for 12mm ply.
- 38mm screw shank nails for tongue fixing 11mm solid or laminated hardwood flooring with location attachment.
- Plastic sheet collection eliminates dangerous wire fragments with wire collated nails, exceeding health and safety regulations.
- Device to set for multi or single shot fire.
- Depth adjustment control for countersink.
- Air consumption @ 6 bar (96 psi) 0.8 litres per shot = 175 nails per minute when run off MK2002 compressor.
- Weight 1.5kg. 3 shots per second, 200 nails per coil.
- Special nose attachment to nail 15mm solid or laminated hard wood flooring using 38mm screw shank nails with 4mm head.
Other simliar product:
Maestri 606 Pneumatic
The ideal tool for medium to large flooring contracts.